Maschinenfabrik Liezen has a fifty-year history in the field of machine construction and foundry. The management’s aim is to remain at its present industrial location in Liezen to further its long term relationship with their employees and the community.
The company was founded in 1939. Early in 1959 the company merged into the VOEST Group and started to manufacture the first road rolling equipment. At the end of the seventies the company entered into the defence industry. In 1993 the company was taken over by the managing group of Bank Austria. A new company named Maschinenfabrik Liezen und Gießerei GmbH was formed on November 15, 1994.
To find out more, please download this free white paper.