Digital Railway and Resonate have unveiled plans to modernise the western route of the UK...
DeltaRail is undertaking design work for Chiltern Railways to refurbish their Mk3 coaching stock for use on the London Marylebone to Birmingham service. DeltaRail’s scope of work includes producing design drawings and documentation to convert the ageing rolling stock with modern systems including:
- Power-operated bodyside doors to replace the slam doors
- A Passenger Information System (PIS) that is compliant with the latest PRM-TSI (Persons of Reduced Mobility) regulations to allow use beyond 2019
- New standard and wheelchair accessible toilets
- New seating and interior refurbishment
- CCTV fitment
- Power operated bodyend doors between vehicles
- Controlled Emission Tanks for Toilet
- At seat sockets for laptops/phones
The more we know, the more we can discover...
Having recently visited Signalling Solutions at Beeston, Roger Ford said, "Completing the system is DeltaRail's...
DeltaRail is pleased to announce the appointment of WorleyParsons as its new technology and solutions...