Monte-Ele to Exhibit at AusRAIL PLUS 2019
Monte-Ele has announced it will exhibit at AusRAIL PLUS 2019.
Hosted by the Australasian Railway Association (ARA), AusRAIL PLUS 2019 will take place on 3-5 December at the ICC Sydney.
You can visit us at stand 452.
The event features:
- A three-day conference with dedicated plenary and technical streams
- A three-day major exhibition with 400+ exhibiting organisations
- The Young Rail Professionals Pitching Competition
- Conference Welcome Reception
- Exhibition Networking Drinks Function
- Nine delegate catering breaks within the exhibition halls
- The RTAA Yellow Tie Dinner
- The AusRAIL Gala Dinner
Mont-Ele has been working in the transport sector since 1972. Nowadays, it is one of the leading companies in the international market for turn-key projects for DC traction substations, supplying all DC sections, DC Switchgears and rectifiers.
The new automation and control division allows full management of the DC traction substation with the latest control technologies.