Founded in 1971, Cables de Comunicaciones has been steadily building its reputation as a respected business in the field of communications technology. With the growth in fibre optic technology, Cables de Comunicaciones has cemented its position and its products are now used in over 50 countries around the world.
A variety of cable products
The company has a wide range of products that are certified according to the rules of the leading telecommunications operators and infrastructures in the majority of countries in Europe and worldwide. It is dedicated to designing and developing excellent telecommunications, signalling, instrumentation, data and fibre optic cables.
Cables de Comunicaciones produces railway cable in line with several different European standards. They are available as pairs, quads and shielded pairs. They can be shielded in PE, PVC, and even armoured for use in caternary induction up to 25kV.
Fibre optic cables
These are available in single mode and multi mode. Options include loose tube, centraltubes, minitubes and micromodules. They can even be supplied with special sheaths for blown installation. The company produces 13,000km of cable per year.
These can be used inside and outside buildings, in ducts and underground. They are available in pairs or quads, with dry cables and PE jelly-filled. Cables de Comunicaciones produces 10,000km of copper wire per year.
It also supplies instrumentation cables for the fuel, chemical and water management industries, and all types of industrial installations.
Cables de Comunicaciones has five values which sit at the heart of everything it does:
- Customer orientation – knowing its customers allows it to work effectively with them
- Commitment to results – the company is dedicated to being successful and profitable
- Transparency – Cables de Comunicaciones is open, honest and direct
- Importance of people – this is not a faceless organisation; the company looks after the individuals in its team, and fosters positive communication
- Sustainable development – Cables de Comunicaciones is planning for the very long-term, and will balance its current objectives against the future it hopes to exist in
The Cables de Comunicaciones network
From its 77,000m² headquarters in the Malpica Industrial Park, Zaragoza, Cables de Comunicaciones has built a network of cables. This position has allowed to company to become an invaluable asset to the national and international road, rail and airport industries.
Leading Cables de Comunicaciones clients include:
- British Telecom
- France Telecom
- Network Rail
- Telefónica de España S.A.U
Cables de Comunicaciones Zaragoza, S.L. is part of Aberdare Cables, which is part of the Power Technologies (Pty) Ltd. Group, under the Altron business group. Altron has total sales of over €2.5bn and more than 12,000 employees.