Vecow is a leading embedded systems provider for the railway industry.
Featuring industrial-grade reliability, rugged configurations, along with wide power input range and high level of integration, Vecow puts safety on the track with smart and innovative design concepts.
With years of experience in the railway industry, the Vecow team is specialised in providing embedded systems for in-vehicle computing, wayside computing and artificial intelligence (AI) surveillance applications where systems are needed for complying with restricted railway standards and certificates.
In-vehicle computing solution
Vecow in-vehicle computing systems are trusted and rugged engines for rolling stock operation, EN50155:2017, EN50121, EN45545-2, CE and FCC regulations are certification standards that Vecow values
Our state-of-the-art technology integrates all of the following features into one compact system: multiple rugged I/O, fanless designs for in-vehicle and outdoor operation, optimized power design multiple 5G/4G/LTE/3G/GPRS/UMTS/Wi-Fi connections that allow for always-on wireless communication, and Vhub AI developer solutions that are ready for inference applications. Vecow in-vehicle computing systems are your smart and powerful solution for any rolling stock application in harsh environments.
Wayside computing solution
Vecow wayside computing systems are rugged and flexible engines for railway operation. This fanless operation supports an extended temperature range of 40°C to 85°C with outstanding system reliability in harsh environments. This small form factor design makes advanced computer vision solutions possible even when space is limited, such as in current railway infrastructure. Multiple PCI/PCIe expansions support flexible availability for any railway management project.
In addition, VHub AI developer solutions are ready for inference applications. The Vecow wayside computing system is your trusted and flexible solution for any railway traffic and rail management applications.
In-station computing solution
Vecow in-station computing systems are high-performance and reliable engines for busy in-station daily operation. Maximum 10Gbps data transfer makes low data latency possible, multiple PoE+ connections make for less system setup effort with simplified system infrastructure.
The VHub AI developer solution is ready for inference applications and has high storage capacity with data projection functions that secure stable system operation on the edge. Vecow in-station computing system is your smart and compact solution for any mission-critical in-station computer vision applications on the edge.
Trusted and rugged computing engines
Vecow embedded systems are designed for railway applications. Some must-have features include:
- EN50155: An European standard applied to all electronic equipment used on rolling stock in railway applications
- EN45545-2: An European Standard for fire protection of railway vehicles-part 2: Requirement for fire behavior of materials and components
- Wide Range DC Input: Maximum 16V to 160V wide range power input with 4kV isolation
- Surge Protection: Maximum 500V surge protection
- Ignition Control: 16-mode ignition power control for in-vehicle operation
- Extended Operating Temperature: Fanless design up to -40°C to 70°C
- M12 Connection: Multiple X-coded/A-coded M12 connections
- Leading System Performance: Maximum 10G high-speed data transfer
- Seamless Connectivity: A range of wireless connectivity such as 5G/WiFi 6/4G/3G/LTE/GPRS/UMTS