What does it take to increase staff productivity and happiness? Discover the secrets to smarter,...
Discover how rail industry leaders as Network Rail and VolkerRail use planning to optimise business at the Quintiq World Tour in Birmingham, UK, on 9 October 2014.
During this one day event, Network Rail will share how they create benefits for the whole rail industry with the Industry Access Programme. Leading Dutch rail contractor VolkerRail will discuss how they use integrated planning to get from feasible to profitable plans. Join us during this free seminar on October 9 in Birmingham to learn how you can lower costs, improve performance & raise customer satisfaction by smarter planning.
An opportunity to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the latest best practices in smart planning
- Network and exchange ideas with peers on how to improve planning processes
- Be challenged by compelling insights into current and future trends
- Learn as fellow planning experts share their strategies on smart planning in other industries
- Witness live demos and get a closer look at Quintiq’s implemented solutions and software
Visit our website to see the full agenda and to register (limited seats available) or please contact us for more information.
Best practice rolling stock planning supports rail and public transport companies in minimising their costs,...
Best practice crew diagramming delivers optimal cost-effectiveness and efficiency in a fraction of the time...
Many rail maintenance organisations are struggling to stay profitable. Bids are getting lower and possession...