Wemmel, September 16th 2004 – Based on the very well-know ETX form factor, Kontron BGT introduce a new family of rugged panel displays with PC capabilities dedicated to Embedded railway applications.
The main topics of the architecture are :
- Wide range of ETX CPU Modules (from Geode to Pentium M 1GHz)
- TFT displays from 10,4″ to 15″ with resistive touchscreen
- Passive cooling
- IP65 front panel
- Temperature monitoring (switch on management via –40°C to +85°C microcontroller)
- Day-light control
- PC/104/104+ & PMC extensions
- Various Power supply modules (24, 48, 72 or 110Volts)
- EN50155 compliant
- Ethernet 10/100
- Serial ports
- USB ports
- Digital I/O’s (optional)
- Compact flash or hard disk support
- Windows family (including WXPe)
- Linux distributions
- Antivadalism protection
- Capacitive touchscreen and/or matrix keypad, backlight
- Analog video input for incrustation
- MVB, WLAN…
Mechanical customization, Electronic &software adaptations are possible on request.
Kontron BGT is a part of Kontron Group, a world leader in embedded computing.