The Lat-Lon wireless GPS tracking and monitoring system provides all of the location and productivity...
Lat-Lon has combined many popular tracking capabilities into one solar-powered GPS monitoring system that provides more information than ever before.
Our self-contained tracking unit delivers more messages and more data to deliver actionable intelligence, not only on location, but the condition of a shipment or asset. Lat-Lon’s Solar Tracking Unit monitors and protects your shipments by providing critical information through various sensors, including:
- GPS location with speed and course
- Three axis accelerometer for impact detection
- Bearing temperature
- Camera with motion detection
- Wireless sensors
- Hatch / door (open or closed)
- Handbrake (on or off)
As long as the sun shines, either directly or indirectly, the Solar Tracking Unit will be replenished with more power. Clients can eliminate battery replacement and related downtime expenses, because the self-charging, dual-integrated solar panels allow sensors to report day or night and deliver more messages, enhancing product longevity.
The Solar Tracking Unit offers features, including:
- Magnetic mount for easy installation
- Rugged design for durability
- External battery option for quick charge after storage
- 10Hz and 500Hz G values to show the true nature of an impact
- Smart control logic for frequent reports when moving
- Up to ten-minute reporting frequency
Lat-Lon announces that it has eliminated the monthly cellular service charge on its new version...
Lat-Lon's Locomotive Monitoring Unit (LMU) brings you critical information about your most valuable rail assets....
Come and see us at ASLRRA 2017 Connections Convention in Grapevine, Texas, US from 22-26...