Intelligent solutions are worth their while and deliver cost and time savings.
MULTIRAIL® LegalWeight from Schenck Process pays its way as a legal-for-trade application from the outset. It provides high-precision rail car weighing using fast and legal-for-trade calibrated weighing of the goods during transit, irrespective of whether individual rail cars or whole trains are being weighed.
Possible applications include legal-for-trade dynamic weighing to OIML R 106, class 0.5 and 0.2. The scales can be used within a temperature range from -50°C to +70°C, for solids, making it suitable for logistics and as the basis for invoicing.
Advantages of MULTIRAIL® LegalWeight include:
- Schenck Process weighing ties, as a combination of robust concrete ties and legal-for-trade weighbeams
- Stainless-steel weighbeam IP 67
- An integrated control scale is optional
- The database is integrated into standard software; intelligent measurement data analysis plus online remote diagnosis of networked systems are possible
- Fast, gap-free installation by exchanging toes, modular design
- EBA and PTB-approved, with an integrated static reference scale
- Fast, precise calculation of rail car weights with less shunting
- Up to 15 km/h legal-for-trade weighing