Matrox Mura™ IPX is a line of 4K capture and IP encode / decode PCI Express® boards designed to offer the best hardware and software for OEMs and system-builders. Mura IPX boards are ideal for applications involving high-density capture, encoding, streaming, recording, decoding, displaying, and control.
Designed to work with Mura MPX video wall capture and display boards or Matrox C-Series multi-display graphics cards, Mura IPX boards feature 4K capture, as well as high-density encode and decode functionality, on a single PCIe® card, simplifying integration and reducing installation costs.
The MURA-IPX-I4DF 4K capture and IP decode board provides four HDMI inputs for direct high-resolution 4Kp60 or 2560x1600p60 capture, as well as H.264 decoding of up to two 4Kp60, four 4Kp30, eight 1080p60 or sixteen 1080p30 streams.
The MURA-IPX-I4EF 4K capture and IP encode / decode board adds H.264 level 5.2 encoding to stream and record content, including video wall sources, displays or regions-of-interest, anywhere on the network.
Features for hardware integration
- Works in standard workstations from all PC vendors for entry-level video walls
- Integrates with Matrox-validated platforms for high-density, multi-card configurations
- Combines with Matrox Mura MPX capture and display boards, or Matrox C-Series™ multi-display graphics cards
- Prevents loose cabling with secure connectors
Complete options for software control and development
- Manage video walls with intuitive turnkey software via Matrox MuraControl™ or third-party software
- Stream content in existing or customised applications with Microsoft® DirectShow® support
- Develop software or custom user interfaces with the easy-to-use, command-based Matrox Network API
- Build highly optimised applications using the comprehensive Mura SDK for dedicated OEM development support