The Matrox Extio Series point-to-point, KVM extension solution uses fibre-optic cable to separate the keyboard, mouse, audio peripherals and up to eight displays from the rest of the computer by up to 1km (3,280ft).
Immune to electromagnetic interference, the fibre-optical connection allows raw, uncompressed data to travel between the remote host system and the user-side Extio appliance, resulting in unmatched HD resolution support and uncompromised workstation performance across multiple displays.
Matrox Extio Series is designed for industries requiring stable, reliable graphics and I/O extension technology and is ideal for process control rooms, dispatch centres and other mission-critical environments.
- High-performance, zero compression KVM extension up to 1km from the PC
- Quad-display support from a single appliance and fibre-optic cable for resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 per display
- Combine Extio F2408 with optional F2408E Expander to support up to eight displays from a single fibre-optic cable
- Eliminate hidden dropped-frame issues experienced with compression-based KVM solutions
- Flexible connectivity with up to six USB 2.0 ports (for example, HIDs — keyboard, mouse, touchscreens)
- Customizable setups with Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software
- Extensive OS support for Microsoft® Windows® and Linux®