ENSCO Rail, an international leader in advanced rail technology solutions for passenger, transit and freight markets, will be participating in Railway Interchange 2017. The event takes place in Indianapolis, from 17-19 September.
ENSCO will be exhibiting in Booth 4653 and showcasing technology and expertise in autonomous track inspection, machine vision, track asset management and decision support, and track inspection systems. In the booth, ENSCO will highlight the following technologies and demonstrations:
- Virtual Track Walk: inspect high-resolution, synchronised track images in your office to conduct track inspections, asset audits, and concrete tie grading
- GeoEdit 8@ view measurement data, generate reports, and export data for your needs
- Digital Track Geometry and Rail Profile: see ENSCO’s latest digital technology components, allowing for greater accuracy and easier calibration
- Automated Maintenance Advisor (AMA): integrate your track inspection tools to better understand deteriorating condition trends to proactively and scientifically plan track maintenance tasks.
- Signal and Communications Inspection System: independently measure and inspect train control systems, AC track circuits, grade crossings, and insulated joints
- IData®: use this COTS software development toolkit to design Human Machine Interface (HMI) for railway vehicles
Subject matter experts from ENSCO contributed to the following papers to be presented at the 2017 AREMA Annual Conference in Indianapolis.
- Characterisation of Fouled Ballast Track Demonstration with Multiple Technologies by Hugh Thompson (FRA), Radim Bruzek (ENSCO), Chris Moale (CSX Transportation), Dave Walsh (Vista Clara), Peter Goff (Balfour Beatty Rail) and Brian Barrett (Zetica Rail)
- FRA ATGMS Program Accomplishments by Cameron Stuart (FRA), Gary Carr (FRA), James Payne (FRA), Eric Tyson (ENSCO) and Jennifer Steets Zahaczewski (ENSCO)
Railway Interchange is the largest combined railway exhibition and technical conference in North America.
Attended by nearly 10,000 industry professionals from around the globe, this massive railway event showcases the latest technology, services and research by members of the Railway Supply Institute (RSI), the Railway Engineering-Maintenance Suppliers Association (REMSA), and the Railway Systems Suppliers, Inc. (RSSI).
Railway Interchange also features technical presentations and discussions by the American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-Way Association (AREMA) and Coordinated Mechanical Associations (CMA).