Sulzer is recognised worldwide for its experience servicing AC and DC traction motors, braking systems,...
Sulzer is pleased to reveal it has completed its acquisition of Ensival Moret, an industrial pumping solutions company.
Our leading portfolios are now combined in one powerful offering, creating a full line of pumping and mixing solutions for a wide range of industries and process applications.
Whether you are a customer of Sulzer, Ensival Moret or both, you will benefit from the merger of our leading portfolios. You will have access to an expanded range of products and services, to our commitment to respond to your needs, and the peace of mind our combined years of experience will bring you.
With Ensival Moret as part of Sulzer, a complete selection of industrial pumps and services is in easy reach. We provide a wide range of solutions for industrial and process applications, covering everything from pulp and paper, oil and gas, power, and fertilizers to sugar, metals, chemicals, and biofuels.
You benefit from:
- The widest selection of pumps, agitators, mixers, aerators, compressors and services
- Energy-efficient products with low-lifecycle costs and a smaller environmental footprint
- Tailor-made product solutions
- Fast and flexible response worldwide
- Continued availability of OEM spare parts for Ensival Moret products
We will also continue to innovate, creating new solutions for your future applications and new opportunities to reduce your energy use and production costs.
Global support for your needs
We provide personal and knowledgeable support, built on unique experience with a diversity of process liquids and application environments. With our leading material technology, we offer specialist competence in corrosive and erosive applications.
In short, you can count on Sulzer from start to finish. Wherever you do business, you will find our well-placed sales, service and delivery network nearby.
Meet our specialists at:
- Power-Gen Europe, 27 – 29 June, Cologne, Germany
- Perumin, 18 – 19 September, Arequipa, Peru
- SIM, 18 – 20 October, Metz, France
- Chemistry, 23 – 26 October, Moscow, Russia
- Fennoscandian exploration and mining, 1 October – 2 November, Levi, Finland
- Sulphur, 6 – 9 November, Atlanta, US
- ADIPEC, 13 – 16 November, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Power-Gen International, 5 – 7 December, Las Vegas, US
For more information, please contact Sulzer via the enquiries form.
Sulzer's innovative CPE end-suction single-stage centrifugal pumps are designed for a range of industrial applications....
Renova has agreed to transfer ownership of five million Sulzer shares to the company as...
Last year, organic order intake grew 2%, and 12% with acquisitions included. Entering the...