LEROY AUTOMATION will exhibit its most innovative products to integrate Train Control and Monitoring Systems (TCMS) and compact modular automation solutions at the APTA EXPO 2017 – booth #1711; the public transit industry’s premier trade show where innovation and technology converge, from 8 to 11 October.
LEROY AUTOMATION will showcase proven EN50155-compliant railway programmable logic controllers, communication and remote I/O modules. For more than 25 years, LEROY AUTOMATION has been accompanying major international rolling stock manufacturers, subsystem integrators and equipment manufacturers for new built and overhaul rolling stock vehicles as well as for power substation automation projects.
LEROY AUTOMATION offers an outstanding product portfolio with extremely robust, reliable and SIL2-certified safety solutions with world-class quality standard and unmatched performances for onboard TCMS and signalling applications.
At APTA EXPO 2017, the stress will be put on its latest COTS products which feature:
- SIL2 innovative multichannel Solid-State Power Controllers (SSPC) for TCMS and propulsion
- SIL2 Remote I/O Modules (RIOM) for fail-safe on-board train monitoring and control
- As the most recent track record references, LEROY AUTOMATION is taking part and supporting American major forthcoming project deployments for:
- The Avelia Liberty passenger trains for AMTRAK’s Northeast Corridor (NEC), totalling a number of 28 new generation ALSTOM high-speed trainsets
- 34 Citadis Spirit low-floor light rail vehicles (LRV) in Ottawa in cooperation with ALSTOM
- The modernization of 35 trainsets of 7-metro cars for Santiago’s lines 3 and 5 in Chile
For the railway energy market, LEROY AUTOMATION offers ready-to-deploy IEC 61850, IEC 61870-101 and IEC 61870-104 RTU devices and I/O rackmount solutions for the automation of traction power substations. In this automation field, LEROY AUTOMATION equips European and South Korean railroads for 25kV high-speed train lines’ distribution substations.
Come and meet us to learn about our brand new products and turnkey solutions during the APTA EXPO at LEROY AUTOMATION’s booth #1711. We stand ready to demonstrate the benefits of our on-board train control, management and monitoring diagnostic systems (TCMS, MDS), equipment for wayside signalling projects, and for the automation of traction power substations.