Axiomtek rolls out a whole new transportation solution, tBOX320-852-FL, a fanless embedded computing system, incorporating a high performance Intel® Core™2 Duo SP9300 processor at 2.26GHz with Intel® GM45 chipset.
The tBOX320-852-FL is built for rugged working environments and meets the demand of railway applications that require EN50121/EN50155 certification. This innovative unit can work perfectly in mobility control units, passenger information systems, video surveillance and many more railway applications, to ensure public safety and system stability.
Designed for the extended temperature range between -25°C and +55°C, and in a rugged profiled aluminum case, the railway-centric embedded box computer has a built-in Intel Core2 Duo SP9300 processor and supports up to 2GB of DDR3 800/1066 memory.
The unit reserved one swappable 2.5in SATA 300 hard drive bay and one internal SATA drive bay, as well as the slot for compact flash media, all of which are easily accessible from the front. The tBOX320-852FL offers isolated features for four COM ports, digital I/O, power supply and robust M12 interface connector for two gigabit ethernet ports, making it ideal for railway application.
The integrated graphics chipset offers 256MB of memory, DirectX 9 3D, as well as HDTV support and integrated MPEG2 and H.264 decoders, which reduce processor load while displaying HD video.
By receiving certification and compliance, Axiomtek’s latest rugged embedded box computer helps OEMs accelerate time to market and reduce hardware design costs for railway applications.
Enhanced Vibration and Shock Resistance
Axiomtek tBOX320-852-FL adopts an onboard processor and onboard DRAM that greatly reduces the impact of vibration and shock, ideally for railway fields. Considering the system reliability, the M12 LAN connectors and other lockable or screw I/Os can also keep all cables tightly secured.
Isolated Port Design
To prevent ESD and over-voltage, this compact-size system is equipped with four isolated RS-232/422/485 ports and one isolated digital I/O connector, offering excellent power protection.
Great Expansion Capability
For greater expansion capability, two internal PCI express mini card slots are added to the system. One SIM slot is also available for 2G/3G/4G, GPS, WiFi and bluetooth applications.
Industrial Design against Severe Conditions
tBOX320-852-FL is design with an IP40-rated dust-proof enclosure and can operate in critical environments with temperatures ranging from -25°C to 55°C.
The tBOX320-852-FL integrates a variety of I/O ports for video/voice/data transmission and can be DIN-rail mounted, wall mounted or stand mounted.
- Onboard Intel Core2 Duo SP9300 processor, up to 2.26GHz with Intel® GM45 + ICH9M chipset
- Fanless operation and low power consumption
- High performance onboard DDR3-800/1066 2GB DRAM
- Four isolated RS-232/422/485 ports and one isolated digital I/O connector
- Two internal PCI express mini card slots with one SIM slot
- Lockable I/O interface and M12 LAN connector
- Operating temperature range of -25°C to +55°C
- One 2.5in swappable SATA drive bay, one internal SATA drive bay and one CompactFlash™
- Rich I/O includes four isolated COM, one VGA, one DVI-D, one HD Audio, two ethernet, four USB 2.0, one VDC power input connector, one isolated DI/DO power input connector and three antenna openings