Axiomtek, one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of innovative, high performance and reliable PC-based industrial computer products, announces new fanless powerful vehicle PC with 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3517UE 2.8 GHz or Intel® Core™ i3-3217UE 1.6GHz processor and Intel® QM77 Express chipset, the tBOX312-870-FL.
In order to fulfill different rugged and critical application needs, this compact embedded system supports isolated COM ports, isolated CAN bus, isolated Gigabit power of ethernet (PoE) ports, isolated DIO port and rich expansions. The outstanding tBOX312-870-FL is built for rugged working environments and meets the demand of vehicle applications that require e-Mark and ISO 7637 certificates. Designed with numerous robust features, this IP40-rated computer is ideal for fleet management, toll system, intelligent transportation systems and much more.
"Axiomtek tBOX312-870-FL meets safety agency requirements and has passed severe tests such as drop, shock, vibration, wide temperature and HIPOT, making it ideal for transportation operating environments where spaces are limited," said Ethan Wang, product manager of product and marketing division at Axiomtek.
"The outstanding industrial and high quality design gives tBOX312-870-FL the advantages of fanless operation and ruggedize form factor ideal for modern transportation applications."
Two swappable and lockable 2.5in SATA3 hard drive bay and CFast™ socket, media can be easily and safely accessed from the front. Front LEDs design gives user an easy way to check the current system status. Thoughtful front-accessible I/O cabling is convenient for wiring and maintenance.
Enhanced vibration and shock resistance
The new tBOX312-870-FL adopts an onboard Intel Core™ processor and onboard DRAM which greatly reduces the impact of vibration and shock ideally for vehicle applications. Its significant anti-vibration design can endure up to 5Grms (with CFast™ & SSD).
Isolated connectors design
In order to prevent ESD and over-voltage, this compact-size embedded computer is equipped with three isolated RS-232/422/485 ports, one isolated CAN Bus, four isolated Gigabit Ethernet ports and one isolated digital I/O connector for offering excellent power protection.
Great expansion capability
For greater expansion capability, three internal PCI Express Mini Card slots are added into the system. One SIM slot is also available for 2G/3G/4G, GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth applications.
Industrial design against severe condition
The tBOX312-870-FL is designed with IP40-rated dust-proof enclosure and can operate in critical environments with wide temperature ranging from -40°C to +70°C with WT SSD.
- Fanless operation, high performance and reliability
- eMark/ISO7638 certificates, which comply to fire test of railway vehicles with European standard PrCEN TS 45545-2
- Onboard 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i3 1.6GHz or Intel® Core™ i7 2.8GHz processor with Intel® QM77 Express chipset
- Built-in 4GB DDR3-1600 system memory onboard
- Three isolated RS-232/422/485 ports and one isolated digital I/O connector
- Three internal PCI Express Mini Card slots with one SIM slot
- Operating temperature range of -40°C to +70°C with WT SSD
- Two 2.5" swappable and lockable SATA drive bay and one CFast™ socket
- Supports VGA, DVI-D, HD Audio, four PoE, two USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, VDC power input connector, digital I/O connector, three COM, CAN Bus and four antenna openings
Axiomtek tBOX312-870-FL will be available in June.
For more product information, please contact Aixomtek.