The MiMo Rooftop Antenna is designed specifically for use on trains, trams and buses.
Incorporating two elements operating wideband across all frequencies from 698MHz to 6000MHz the MiMo Rooftop Antenna range is versatile and future-proof.
The MiMo series has two DC grounded radiating elements, in versions with a GPS module it is protected by an integrated gas discharge surge arrestor.
In a high-impact, flame-retardant polycarbonate housing, the MiMo Rooftop Antenna is weatherproof and environmentally sealed to IP67, ensuring that the antenna’s performance is never compromised.
- Covers all LTE, WiFi & WiMAX frequencies used worldwide, including GSM-R, Cellular 700-6000MHz
- 2 Elements (700MHz to 6GHz)
- Optional active GPS GLONASS antenna with built-in surge arrestor
- Compliant with rail standards EN45545, EN50155, EN61373 and EN50121
- Polycarbonate 1000 PEI housing and aluminium base
- Industry standard four-hole mount
- DC grounded elements
- Defined isolation and correlation
- Rated IP67 when installed according to instructions
- High-speed trains and locomotives
- Buses and coaches
- Mass transit systems
- Heavy duty machinery such as quarry trucks