EKO Series is designed for main rolling stock power systems applications, specially made for harsh environment applications.
Field-proven solution from metros to very high speed trains, EKO Composite Series is designed in accordance with EN 50467 (2012) & NFF 61030 standards. It will answer all of your static applications for inline or panel connections.
The EKO solution ranges from one to four poles and up to 240mm² cables size for 3,000V applications. The EKO family is completed by EKO S (shielded and high resistance for mechanical constraints), EKO D (derivation) and EKO A (inter-vehicle).
- High level of performance
- Straight and 90o connection
- Compact and weight-saving
- Connection suitable for unshielded cables
- Locking system with captive screws
- Configurations: one, three or four poles
- Crimp contacts: cable cross-section from 10mm² to 240 mm²
- Copper and aluminum cables
- Rated current: up to 800A
- Service voltage: up to 3000VDC/AC
- Withstand voltage: 9500V
- Protection index: IP67
- Salt spray resistance: 500 hours
- Temperature range: -40oC to 100oC
- Vibrations and shocks: EN 61373 category 1B