This circular connector family provides flexible arrangements and a rugged mechanical performance.
The CIRP provides a modular solution to many applications. This IP67 rated connector (when mated) can withstand up to 2800V / 46A, is space efficient and requires no filler plugs.
- Shortest connector of its type, taking up less space
- 2000 minimum mating cycles
- Rugged and reliable under vibration and harsh environments
- Sealed webs in the grommets with no need for filler plugs and speed up assembly with no need for dummy contacts
- No additional backshell adaptor needed for 90o backshell.
- Multiple colour-coded orientations.
- Easy coupling, low friction roller pins on plug, reducing wear and easing connector mating (8Nm maximum coupling torque)
- Stainless-steel wear pins in receptacle shell for positive, repeatable locations
- 360o RFI grounding washer
- Hard plastic insulator
- Approved NFF16-101 Halogen free materials
- Robust beryllium copper clip retained contacts
- Modular design
- Mated connector seals to IP67, includes innovative environment sealing of grommet entry
Rolling stock: Design, development and supply of interconnection solutions direct to major OEM partners.
Equipment (Sub-systems): Comprehensive product portfolio for all electrical interfaces on all rail vehicles.
Infrastructure and signalling: Trackside and signalling cables and connectors.
Maintenance, repair and overhaul: Innovation product solutions for upgrades and vehicle support to the vehicle life cycle.
- Derived from Mil-C 5015
- Derived from VG95234
- LUL standard