STANLEY Infrastructure has released its new advanced MBF5 mounted breaker, adding a more cost-effective product...
STANLEY Infrastructure’s new line of cordless T&D tools is designed to enhance crimping work efficiency and safety, and make it less strenuous.
The line has been incorporated with revolutionary features, including a weather-resistant body, illuminated work area, and ergonomic handle.
The Cordless T&D line consists of both 6t and 12t crimping force tools with application-specific handle and head styles. Developed using extensive user input, these tools were designed to help operators complete the tough tasks they face every day on the job.
This revolutionary tool line is packed full of features and benefits:
- Weather-resistant tool body: Air-permeable membrane allows airflow while protecting critical areas from moisture and dust and dirt ingress. This allows users to complete the job in any conditions.
- Malfunction-resistant electronic components: All electronic components are protected and sealed with multiple coats of a specialty finish to minimize the chance of malfunctions.
- InteLED illumination and feedback system: Bright LED light ring at the front of the tool illuminates work area and eliminates shadows. The colored lights also serve to provide feedback about crimp success and quality and offer maintenance alerts.
- True 45,000 cycle wear rating: Hydraulic assemblies tested to at least 45,000 cycles. Offers dependable service for years to come.
- Superior handle design: Tools balance in user’s hand, effectively limiting wrist and arm fatigue.
- Part of the DeWALT 20V MAX battery family: STANLEY Infrastructure Cordless T&D tools are part of the premium DeWALT 20V MAX system. Batteries from STANLEY Infrastructure crimping and cutting tools are compatible with the full family of 20V DeWALT tools, offering a one-stop solution to complete almost every task on the worksite.
Contact STANLEY Infrastructure for information about Cordless T&D crimping tool pricing and market availability. The first shipment of this revolutionary new tool was released in January.