The few remaining tickets to attend this June’s Train Communications Systems 2019, the global Wi-Fi on Trains Conference, are selling out fast, warn the host BWCS.
The event, held in London, UK, brings together train operators, rail administrators and suppliers from all over the world to candidly discuss their real-life issues in launching and improving on-board connected services, which passengers increasingly expect as a right.
The main European and UK train operators, as well as Indian Railways, and operators from Canada and the US will be sharing their experiences and challenges at the two-day conference, as major investment starts to flow into projects in countries such as India, Korea, France and Germany. As ever, the conference focuses on getting the people right at the core of the new services to talk to one another.
Highlights for 2019 include:
- Indian Railways will talk about launching a tender to install a 64,000km trackside wireless network and its bid to install Wi-Fi at 7,500 stations across the sub-continent.
- Deutsche Bahn on its new Wi-Fi on Trains plans and upgrading its Intercity fleet.
- The Department for Transport highlighting the future for on-train connectivity services in the UK.
- Canadian operator VIARail will recount its battle to upgrade on-train Wi-Fi services across North America.
- FirstGroup will talk about its upcoming 5G style network in the UK.
- ETRI on the super-fast connections achieved on the Seoul Metro.
- Leading train operators from around the World will address the Conference and discuss the Future for Wireless Connectivity Services to Trains.
However, BWCS warns that places are extremely limited and are selling out fast. To reserve your place now, fill out the enquiry form on this page.