K78-500R3 series marketed appeal to customers thanks to its compact size and high-efficiency. Good news is that MORNSUN expands new non-isolated switching regulator K78M-1000R3 series to further meet the market demand for 1A output.
The new K78M-1000R3 series are full encapsulated in a compact 11.6mm x 10.4mm x 8mm (0.457in x 0.409in x 0.315in) plastic case, compatible with K78-500R3 series. The series feature an ultra-wide input voltage range of 6V-36V, continuous short-circuit protection, low ripple noise (typ.: 25mV), etc., targeting a diverse range of industrial control, grid power, instrumentation, mining and other related industries. The new 1A series can accommodate operating temperature from -40°C to 85°C and offer conversion efficiency up to 96% without heat sink, which is the best alternative to traditional LM78xx linear regulators.
Applications include logistics and robotics.
- High efficiency up to 96%
- No-load input current as low as 0.3mA
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
- Support the negative output
- Output short circuit protection
- Pin-out compatible with LM78XX linear regulators
- Meet UL62368, IEC62368, EN62368 (pending)