Semi portable equipment was developed by NDT Technologies Inc. to inspect ultrasonically hollow rail wheel...
Fully integrated measuring and inspection lines consisting of:
- Single wheel robotic handling transport
- Dimensional and profile measurements
- Brinell hardness measurements
- Ultrasonic testing including flange, tread, rim and web, hub on both sides.
- Fluorescent magnetic particle testing including focus to running surface.
- Automated low stress stamping
- Bar coding
- Automated ultrasonic test (UT) after wheel re-profiling supplied as one stage or two stages units capable of simultaneous inspection of axle
- Dimensional measurement, ultrasonic testing (UT) and volumetric inspection of solid and / or hollow axles
- High sensitivity inspection of hollow axle internal wall using Eddy Current technology
Dry ultrasonic rail inspection provides volumetric inspection using so-called shadow technique applied to rail head...
NDT Technologies in Montreal, Canada has received an export contract for a complete and fully...
A stand-alone Brinell Hardness measurement machines of rail wheels has been commissioned and certified for...