Ultra-wide Input Range- MTQZ75 Series
Railway Certified DC-DC 75W Converter.
The MTQZ75 series is a generation of high performance, convection-cooled 75W DC-DC converters, designed specifically for railway applications. Both the 72(43-101)VDC and 110(66-160)VDC input voltage range is popular in railway usage, and also available in Minmax product lines.
The converters conform to railway industry transient standard EN 50155, and complies with EMC standard EN 50121-3-2. Advanced circuit topology provides a very high efficiency of up to 92%, which allows operating temperature ranges of -40℃ to +80℃. For improved heat dissipation, the modules can be supplied with a heatsink. Further product features include high, reinforced insulation, remote on/off control, and under-voltage shutdown, as well as overload, over voltage, over temperature, and short circuit protection.
Other features include:
- Industrial Standard Quarter Brick Package
- Ultra-wide input ranges 43-101VDC and 66-160VDC
- I/O Isolation 3000VAC with reinforced insulation
- Excellent efficiency up to 92%
- Operating ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +80℃
- No minimum load requirement
- Under-voltage, overload, and short circuit protection
- Remote on/off, output voltage trim
- Vibration and shock/bump test EN 61373 approved
- Cooling, dry and damp heat test IEC/EN 60068-2-1, 2, 30 approved
- Railway EMC standard EN 50121-3-2 approved
- Railway certified EN 50155 (IEC60571) approved
- Fire protection test EN 45545-2 approved
- UL/cUL/IEC/EN 62368-1(60950-1) safety approval and CE marking