Advantech offers unique SoftMotion kernel EtherCAT-based solutions for distributed, deterministic motion control with multiple I/O...
Advantech HMI TPC-8100TR for transportation is used to keep the train driver informed about status regarding the train functionalities. Its design deployed in environments with an extended temperature range (-30°C to 70°C) and compliance with the EMC, shock and vibration test requirements of European standard EN 50155 for railway applications.
The TPC-8100TR 10.4in TFT display is with ruggedized touch panel and optical bonding for weather-prove. All round IP65 and M12 connector is a perfect choice for Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) in railway environments. Internal boards are all with Conformal Coating protection for anti-moist. TPC-8100TR includes a comprehensive feature set with two Ethernets, serial interfaces, USB ports, build-in CFast device.
Railway power module design support 10ms interruption (EN50155, S2), EMI EN55022 CLASS A filter, over and short current protection for its railway application.
- 10.4in SVGA 800×600 with 400 nits LED LCD display
- Fanless with dual core 1.6 GHz processor
- 5H hardness resistive touch
- Alternative keypad control in front bezel
- Mother board and daughter board with coating for weather proof
- All-round IP65 with waterproof M12 connector
- Optical bonding for weather proofing
- Ruggedised enclosure with die-cast aluminium alloy
- Wide operating temperature: -30°C ~ 70°C
- EN50155 compliance for railway application
SSD performance is one of the biggest considerations when designing industrial applications. SSD technology is...
Advantech, a leading embedded computing solution provider, announces the new ARS 2110TX Box PC. The...
Advantech has announced a partnership with Linear Technology's Dust Networks product group to develop Smart...