Sqills, leading provider of inventory, reservation, and ticketing platform ‘S3 Passenger’, is proud to announce...
S3 Passenger counts four core modules, two optional modules and five supporting modules. All of them are managed through a single GUI back-office environment, to make the best compromise between modular setup and deployment of the software and an easy to use functional environment.
The S3 modules include:
- S3 Navigator: timetable management, service and route definition
- S3 Fare: fare engine and market proposition management
- S3 Inventory: material planning, seat allocation and inventory control business logic
- S3 Ticket: transactional core of the S3 Passenger suite, including ticket distribution
- S3 CRM: optional customer registration platform with light-weight CRM functionality
- S3 Revenue Management: revenue management to optimise multi-segment passenger transport revenue
- S3 Auth: responsible for administration tasks
- S3 Config: holds and manages several technical and functional configuration aspects
- S3 Communication: automated outgoing communication
- S3 Payment: payment management with external systems
- S3 Reporting: produces reporting-optimised materialised views of the relevant S3 data from all the S3 Passenger modules
Read more about our available modules and their features in the pdf download below.
SNCF Voyageurs, one of the world’s largest high-speed intercity rail operators, has selected S3 Passenger...
Sqills has been selected by Swedish rail operator SJ to deliver the leading S3 Passenger...
A seat is a seat, but not when it comes to commercial seat selection. Traditionally,...