The £742 million Edinburgh Glasgow Improvement Project (EGIP) will electrify the Edinburgh to Glasgow main...
The RhoTAS G5 lift and position system sets new standards with respect to accuracy, load capacity, shape stability, versatility and handling.
- Minimum amount of work involved due to precise, quick and easy processes, with sources of error eliminated
- High-precision installation thanks to a low imposed-stress system concept and optimally designed components
- Wide field of application, because the requirements of all top-down track systems with direct fastenings, point support blocks and sleepers have been considered in the construction methods
- Compact design based on portable, easy-to-install modules with high load capacities
- Lightweight, intuitive and simple to use because of the practical installation and operating concept (including efficient one-man installation)
- Minimum intrusion into track construction, thanks to the use of slender but robust steel spindles
- Adjustability through simple adaptation to suit project requirements, such as track gauge, transverse inclination of the rail, rail type, and installation height.
- High load capacity due to articulated and flexible load-bearing concept
- Can be travelled over in the mounted position by a variety of rail-bound vehicles, thanks to high load capacity and compact design
- High shape stability through the articulated, flexible and therefore low imposed-stress load-bearing concept, without detriment to track gauge and transverse inclination of the rail
- Substantial robustness and insensitivity to dirt, thanks to the integrated protection of all critical moving parts
As a prime contractor, we undertake the full range of railway and track engineering works,...
Rhomberg Sersa is one of the main contractors involved in the modernisation of the Winchburgh...
The Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group (RSRG) continues to grow. In January 2015, company acquired certain...