The RhoTAS G5 lift and position system sets new standards with respect to accuracy, load capacity, shape stability, versatility and handling.
- Minimum amount of work involved due to precise, quick and easy processes, with sources of error eliminated
- High-precision installation thanks to a low imposed-stress system concept and optimally designed components
- Wide field of application, because the requirements of all top-down track systems with direct fastenings, point support blocks and sleepers have been considered in the construction methods
- Compact design based on portable, easy-to-install modules with high load capacities
- Lightweight, intuitive and simple to use because of the practical installation and operating concept (including efficient one-man installation)
- Minimum intrusion into track construction, thanks to the use of slender but robust steel spindles
- Adjustability through simple adaptation to suit project requirements, such as track gauge, transverse inclination of the rail, rail type, and installation height.
- High load capacity due to articulated and flexible load-bearing concept
- Can be travelled over in the mounted position by a variety of rail-bound vehicles, thanks to high load capacity and compact design
- High shape stability through the articulated, flexible and therefore low imposed-stress load-bearing concept, without detriment to track gauge and transverse inclination of the rail
- Substantial robustness and insensitivity to dirt, thanks to the integrated protection of all critical moving parts