Semi portable equipment was developed by NDT Technologies Inc. to inspect ultrasonically hollow rail wheel...
NDT technologies is a world-wide supplier of non-destructive testing and measuring inspection systems for railroad rails, complying with international standards on production lines at steel mills.
Systems are supplied with:
- Rail transport rollers
- Security gate
- De-burring gate
- Demagnetising station
- Rail cleaning (brushing), station with air filtering unit
- Rail serial number reader
- Geometry measurement (vertical and horizontal deviations)
- Twist measurements station
- Profile and dimensions station
- Eddy current surface inspection station
- OVIS optical vision station
- Dry ultrasonic inspection station
- Wet ultrasonic inspection station
- Flaw marking units
- Bar code applicator
- Unified software and hardware
- Calibration rails
Dry UT Inspection Station "SONOTRON ™ EM 880 provides edition to volumetric defects detection indicating rail steel metallurgical "bulk" condition, such as steel cleanness and/or vacuum degasing failure.
Dry ultrasonic rail inspection provides volumetric inspection using so-called shadow technique applied to rail head...
NDT Technologies in Montreal, Canada has received an export contract for a complete and fully...
A stand-alone Brinell Hardness measurement machines of rail wheels has been commissioned and certified for...