These cables are halogen-free electron beam cross linked cables, with improved behaviour in case of fire, easy to strip, soldering iron resistant and flexible. They comply with the requirements of standard EN 50288-2-2 and substantive fire safety requirements.
- Developed and tested for the railway market
- Reliable transmission at high data rates
- RADOX EM 104 sheath material, in accordance with EN 50264-1
- Flame retardant, halogen free, low smoke
- Easy to strip
The cables are intended for fixed installation in rail vehicles, or for applications in which a limited alternating bending stress occurs during service.
- DIN 5510-2 (Hazard Level, 1,2,3,4)
- EN 45545-2
- GOST 31365 (Equivalent to GOST R 53315)
- NF F 16-101 (Class, Category, C/F0, int. A1, A2, B/ext, A1, A2, B)
- NFPA 130
- UNI CEI 11170-3
For more information, please follow the links on our profile.