Problems with railway maintenance machines halt productivity and ramp up costs for construction companies / owners. Technical repairs can lead to prolonged downtime and increased costs if crew members are unable to solve these issues.
m2’s on-board service ensures longer lifespans and high-quality maintenance for railway machines. The service allows workers to follow a pre-established schedule connected to an individual report for each machine.
The company’s on-board service includes:
- General machine inspections
- Drawing up professional maintenance for machines
- Ordinary maintenance according to the standard instruction
- Production / operation with the machines
- Assistance for local employees during activities
- Up-to-date daily / weekly / monthly reports about the ongoing work
- Generation and recommendation of general spare parts needed for machines
The on-board service is flexibly performed by qualified technicians with international experience.
The service aims to increase the productivity of railway maintenance machines, and decrease superfluous costs for the construction company.