Problems with railway maintenance machines halt productivity and ramp up costs for construction companies / owners. Technical repairs can lead to prolonged downtime and increased costs if crew members are unable to solve these issues.
m2’s on-board service ensures longer lifespans and high-quality maintenance for railway machines. The service allows workers to follow a pre-established schedule connected to an individual report for each machine.
The company’s on-board service includes:
- General machine inspections
- Drawing up professional maintenance for machines
- Ordinary maintenance according to the standard instruction
- Production / operation with the machines
- Assistance for local employees during activities
- Up-to-date daily / weekly / monthly reports about the ongoing work
- Generation and recommendation of general spare parts needed for machines
The on-board service is flexibly performed by qualified technicians with international experience.
The service aims to increase the productivity of railway maintenance machines, and decrease superfluous costs for the construction company.
Over the years, m2 railgroup has developed an evolutionary process of growth focusing on the...
The main objective of the on-board service is to increase the availability of the machinery...