On-board connectivity is becoming an important factor for intelligent transport systems aiming for cost savings...
Neratec DT-5302R is a robust high-performance wireless communication device for on-board installation in train-to-ground and inter-carriage applications.
The Neratec DT-5302R offers the following features:
- Based on 802.11n wireless local area network (WLAN) technology, adapted for special in-vehicle and on-board requirements
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz operations, with 3×3 MIMO up to 450 Mbit/s
- Configurable as access point, client or bridge
- Advanced radio frequency (RF) front end enables optimised operation nearby other WLAN / 3G / 4G networks
- Better link span-optimised transmitter and receiver performance
- IP66 housing and extended operating temperature range: -40°C to 70°C
- 2 x 10 / 100 / 1000Base-T Ethernet with M12 connector
- Isolated 24VDC power feed
- EN50155 compliant