On-board connectivity is becoming an important factor for intelligent transport systems aiming for cost savings...
Neratec AP-5312F is a robust, high-performance, wireless wayside access point for industry and public transport with integrated optical Ethernet, a 230VAC power supply, and advanced monitoring and radar detection features.
Features of the Neratec AP-5312F include:
- Based on 802.11 WLAN technology, customised for specific on-board and in-vehicle requirements
- Separate radio frequency (RF) monitoring interface
- Supports reliable operation in outdoor radar (DFS) bands
- 2.4GHz and GHz operations, up to 450Mbps data rate
- Improved-link, span-optimised transmitter and receiver performance
- Extended operating temperature range (-40°C to 70°C) and IP66 housing
- One 1000Base-FX optical Ethernet
- One 10 / 100 / 1000Base-T Ethernet with M12 connector
- 100VAC-240VAC power feed