Bel Power Solutions has announced the ABS601 (industrial) and MBS601 (medical) Series of convection cooled...
The HP Series of compact DC-DC converters incorporates input and output filters, signalling, and protection features that are required for most railway applications.
The converters provide important advantages such as flexible output power through total current limitation, extremely high efficiency, excellent reliability, very low ripple and RFI noise levels, full input-to-output isolation, negligible inrush current, soft start, over temperature protection, interruption time, and input over and under-voltage lockout.
The converters are particularly suitable for rugged environments, such as railway applications. They have been designed in accordance with the European railway standards EN 50155 and EN 50121-3-2. All printed circuit boards are coated with a protective lacquer.
The converter covers a total input voltage range from 12.5 to 154 VDC in the same model. The input is protected against surges and transients occurring on the source lines. The outputs are continuously open and shortcircuit-proof.
- Extremely wide input voltage range from 12.5 to 154 VDC in the same model
- 10 ms interruption time
- 1 to 4 independent, isolated outputs: no load, overload, and short-circuit proof
- Hipot test voltage 2,800 VDC
- Very high efficiency up to 92.5 %
The HP series has features such as:
- Class I equipment
- Fire and smoke: Compliant with EN 45545 and NF-F-16
- Compliant with EN 50155, EN 50121-3-2, and IEC/EN 61000-4-2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -8.
- Input over and programmable under-voltage lockout, including inhibit function
- Safety-approved to IEC/EN 60950-1 and UL/CSA 60950-1 2 nd Ed.
Bel Power Solutions has released the ABC601 Series of open frame power supplies which are...
Signal Transformer Announces HCTC/HCTI Design Kit: Select Combination of High Current Toroidal Chokes and High Current Toroidal Inductors Available
Signal Transformer, a Bel group company, has released its High Current Toroidal Choke (HCTC) and...
Bel Power Solutions has announced the ABS400/MBS400 Series of convection cooled power supplies, which are...