Bel Power Solutions has announced the TET2200 Series, 2,200W power supplies that bring Titanium level...
The HP Series of compact DC-DC converters incorporates input and output filters, signalling, and protection features that are required for most railway applications.
The converters provide important advantages such as flexible output power through total current limitation, extremely high efficiency, excellent reliability, very low ripple and RFI noise levels, full input-to-output isolation, negligible inrush current, soft start, over temperature protection, interruption time, and input over and under-voltage lockout.
The converters are particularly suitable for rugged environments, such as railway applications. They have been designed in accordance with the European railway standards EN 50155 and EN 50121-3-2. All printed circuit boards are coated with a protective lacquer.
The converter covers a total input voltage range from 12.5 to 154 VDC in the same model. The input is protected against surges and transients occurring on the source lines. The outputs are continuously open and shortcircuit-proof.
- Extremely wide input voltage range from 12.5 to 154 VDC in the same model
- 10 ms interruption time
- 1 to 4 independent, isolated outputs: no load, overload, and short-circuit proof
- Hipot test voltage 2,800 VDC
- Very high efficiency up to 92.5 %
The HP series has features such as:
- Class I equipment
- Fire and smoke: Compliant with EN 45545 and NF-F-16
- Compliant with EN 50155, EN 50121-3-2, and IEC/EN 61000-4-2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -8.
- Input over and programmable under-voltage lockout, including inhibit function
- Safety-approved to IEC/EN 60950-1 and UL/CSA 60950-1 2 nd Ed.
Bel Fuse has released its 0685P Series of surface mount fast-acting chip fuses with high...
Signal Transformer has announced the latest product innovation for Power Over Ethernet (PoE) applications, the...
Bel Fuse-Circuit Protection, a Bel group company, announced its 0ABA Series of small 0402 surface...