Hawker PerfectRail batteries in crate design, in accordance with the DIN standard, are fitted with low-maintenance, low-antimony tubular-plate cells approved for application in railway vehicles. The battery connections ensure problem-free and easy battery replacement.
Hawker’s automatic water refill system ensures that the batteries are low-maintenance, while the flexible connectors with adapted cross section allow the batteries to carry high currents. The cells and batteries have been homologated by many of the European rail organisations.
Other benefits include:
- High operational reliability
- Robust cell construction in tubular-plate design
- High mechanical load capacity at the most varied temperatures
- Fully insulated, maintenance-free fastening technology
- Long brass terminal inserts
- Optimum connector and terminal contacting