With the new cable type SAB RailLine 560, SAB Bröckskes put a cable with excellent...
The halogen-free, flexible SABIX R Flex cable is suitable for protected installation in railway vehicle interiors for control of the doors.
It can also be used in protecting tubes for outdoor laying at the bogie, railway machines or as a connection cable between the wagons. Appropriate for light and medium mechanical stress.
- Continuously flexible
- Screened, good electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) characteristics*
- No flame propagation
- Flame retardant and self-extinguishing
- Good ozone and UV resistance
- Good oil and fuel resistance
- Good acid and alkalines resistance
- Fulfils fire protection requirements R15 (EL1A) and R16 (EL1B) according to EN 45545-2 for hazard levels HL1-2
* Screened version: Copper braiding should be * connected circularly to optimise the EMC characteristics
Over 70 years of experience in temperature measurement and control technique as well as in...
In connection with Industry 4.0, the demands on data transmission in real time and the...
SAB Bröckskes' new cable type according to the latest standard CATLine CAT 5e R, CAT...