FILKO® blind rivet nuts are single-part hollow-thread nuts which are installed ‘blind’ from a single side without the need for reworking. They therefore represent an efficient and impressive solution. Generally used for screw connections, they can also be applied in a combination of riveting and additional screw fastenings.
A resilient thread is produced as a result, especially on thin components and hollow sections. The pronounced rivet beading on the rear side guarantees high tear-out strength.
- Can be set from one side – ‘blind application’
- Can be used as a blind rivet or blind rivet nut
- High tear-out strength, thanks to a sturdy rivet bulge
- Can also be used on parts already surface-treated
- Extensive range of head designs and materials
- Rational installation by hand or with hydro-pneumatic tools