The eRTM is a wireless sensor network for monitoring the temperature of the railway track.
- Increase the safety of railway by detecting and predicting buckling to avoid derailment
Lower operating costs
- Decrease the lifecycle costs of infrastructure
- Energy optimisation for the track heater circuits
Economic efficiency and profitability
- Increase the efficiency and availability of the infrastructure by localising speed limitation
- Use predictive maintenance planning by modelling the thermal behaviour of the track