The Lat-Lon wireless GPS tracking and monitoring system provides all of the location and productivity...
Lat-Lon has taken the popular Solar-Powered Tracking Unit (STU) and made it even smaller to offer a new solution in tight spaces, even in the grooves of a container or any other non-powered asset. The CTU is a GPS monitoring system that monitors and protects your shipments by providing critical information through various sensors:
- GPS location with speed and course
- Three axis accelerometer for impact detection
- Digital / analog inputs
The Compact Tracking Unit will be replenished with solar power. Clients can eliminate battery replacement and related downtime expenses, as the self-charging solar panel allows sensors to report day or night and deliver more messages, enhancing product longevity.
Compact Tracking Unit features include:
- Rugged design for durability
- Easy-to-install with magnetic mount
- Compact size allows for secure, discreet mounting in tight locations
- 10Hz and 500Hz G values to show the true nature of an impact
- Up to ten-minute reporting frequency
- Smart control logic for frequent reports when moving
Lat-Lon announces that it has eliminated the monthly cellular service charge on its new version...
Lat-Lon's Locomotive Monitoring Unit (LMU) brings you critical information about your most valuable rail assets....
Come and see us at ASLRRA 2017 Connections Convention in Grapevine, Texas, US from 22-26...