Matrox C-Series multi-display video cards allow clients to drive up to six displays or projectors from a single graphics board.
Designed and built to ensure excellent reliability, stability and ease of deployment, C-Series PCI Express® x16 boards are ideal for demanding commercial and critical systems.
They deliver advanced multi-monitor capabilities and outstanding performance for a wide range of applications including enterprise, industrial, pro A/V, digital signage, security, control rooms and more.
- Drive up to six displays or projectors with Matrox C680 (maximum resolution: 4096 x 2160)
- Drive up to four displays or projectors with Matrox C420 (maximum resolution: 2560 x 1600)
- Experience smooth video playback and graphics performance with 2GB of memory
- Benefit from a fanless video card for increased reliability and silent operation with Matrox C420
- Leverage Matrox C420’s low-profile design to install in a wide range of small-form factor and full-height systems
- Expand desktop space with multi-board support to drive up to 12 displays from a single computer
- Simplify cabling by daisy-chaining DisplayPort™ 1.2 MST-capable displays with Matrox C680
- Framelock two Matrox C680 cards together and synchronize the refresh rate across all monitors to reduce tearing
- Customize setup with the easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk™ multi-display configuration and desktop management software
- Configure displays independently from one another or as a single ultra-large desktop across multiple displays
- Prevent loose cabling with secure Mini-DisplayPort connectors
- Facilitate enterprise-wide deployments by installing Matrox PowerDesk and drivers across many systems without any user interaction
- Protect your investment with Matrox long product lifecycles
- Supports Microsoft® DirectX® 11.2, OpenGL® 4.4, and OpenCL™ 1.2 to run the latest professional applications