SDA1 AC-DC-AC electric transmission diesel locomotive is used for main line freight transportation on standard gauge railway, which has been exported to Australia.
The locomotive adopts double driver’s cabs and inside corridor structure, equipped with an electric injection diesel engine of 3000KW max service power and a maximum running speed of 120km/h. SDA1 locomotive is the first AC transmission diesel locomotive in China with independent intellectual property rights and exported to developed countries.
It meets the technical standards of locomotives in Europe and the United States, meets the emission requirements of Euro-III A, and represents the world advanced level.
- Power: 2,000kW-3,000kW
- Application: Main line passenger transportation
- Track Gauge: 1,435mm
- Axle Arrangement: C0-C0
- Wheel Arrangement: 1,067mm
- Axle Load: 22.3t
- Locomotive Service Weight: 134t
- Max. Service Output of Diesel Engine: 3,000kW
- Min. Negotiable Curve Radius: 70m
- Max. Running Speed: 120km/h
- Continuous Speed: 16km/h
- Max. Starting Tractive Effort: 600kN
- Continuous Tractive Effort: 520kN
- Fuel Capacity: 10,000l
- Oil Capacity: 230kg
- Sand Capacity: 800kg
- Overall Dimensions (L×W×H): 22,000mm×2,900mm×4,240mm