The 0RQB-30Y05L series features an isolated DC/DC converter that delivers 30 W of output power from a range of inputs.
Standard features include remote on / off, input under-voltage protection, output over-voltage protection, over current and short circuit protection.
This converter can also provide a 5 V / 5 mA auxiliary supply. When a large hold-up capacitor is added, the converter can still work up to 12 ms when the input supply is interrupted. Conformal coated PCB is used for environmental ruggedness.
- 24 VDC / 48 VDC / 72 VDC / 96 VDC / 110 VDC input
- 5 VDC / 6 A output
- Input under-voltage protection
- High efficiency
- Output over-voltage protection
- Hold-up function
- Over current and short circuit protection
- Remote ON / OFF
- Over temperature protection
- Conformal coated
- 5V auxiliary supply at the primary side
- Class II, Category 2, isolated DC/DC converter (refer to IPC-9592B)
- Approved to EN60950-1, 2nd +A2 version