“AFTER MORE THAN A CENTURY OF CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT, WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE?
This latest international conference in the biannual series will present advances in research, innovation and developments aimed at meeting requirements for the use of the internal combustion engine in decades to come. This will include work on improving fuel economy and reducing CO2, which continue to be given a high priority.
Also on the agenda will be research on fuels, the potential of alternative engine concepts, optical studies of combustion and the reduction of NOx and particulate emissions from diesels.
The two-day programme includes keynote presentations from leading automotive figures talking about, including Jaguar Land Rover’s new Ingenium engine family and a broader look at how pressures are shaping future trends.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDANCE:
• Hear the latest developments in compression and spark ignition engines for light and heavy-duty applications, automotive and other markets
• Understand the challenges and responses to the introduction of low-carbon alternative fuels
• Learn about unconventional designs, operating strategies and data comparisons
• Explore ways to reduce pollutant formation and advances in after-treatment
• Consider internal combustion engines for hybrid powertrains”