HEINRICH is a leading global manufacturer of public address and passenger information systems for the transportation sector, including railway stations and depots.
The company has extensive experience in fields such as media, safety and audio, with a portfolio that includes public address voice alarm systems (PAVAS), audio-video, closed-circuit television (CCTV), emergency lighting and a variety of loudspeakers.
Railway station passenger information display amplifiers with full redundancy
HEINRICH offers complete solutions for PAVAS and passenger information display systems (PIDS) for metro and railway networks. We have a complete portfolio of products, software, and service available for these projects.
The HEINRICH Metro Solution covers the redundancy of the main controller for installations at stations, operational control centres and depots. In addition to controller redundancy, a standby amplifier can be provided to take over if an active amplifier fails.
Our engineers can prepare acoustic simulation on EASE software, which is intended to demonstrate the 3D acoustic simulations performed for station and depot to achieve the necessary sound pressure level (SPL) and speech transmission index for public address systems (STIPA) value.
Acoustic calculations are completed using the reflected ceiling plan, station or depot finishing details, and the acoustic absorption coefficient data of materials used in station or depot construction.
Metro and railway public address and voice alarm systems
HEINRICH’s design expert team ensures that customer requirements are central to each system by selecting the most suitable products for the project. Our engineering team works closely with our customers to ensure each system is fully compatible with project requirements and will not adversely impact site infrastructure.
Throughout the installation and integration process, our project management team ensures that each stage of the project is completed according to the timeline and our high-quality standards.
HEINRICH VAC-8 IP-based public address and voice alarm controller and VAC-PA power amplifier are designed for 100% redundancy with no single point failure in the system’s design.
We designed the VAC-8 system with the option of an integrated fire alarm system for automatic fire evacuation announcement trigger, with an automatic reset. Other optional VAC-8 system integrations include:
- Fibre-optic transmission system (FOTS) for connectivity over internet protocol (IP)
- Telephone and radio system
- Central digital recording system (CDRS) for broadcasted audio
- Master clock system
- Telemetry-based supervised control and data acquisition system (T-SCADA) for system fault reporting with centralised monitoring
- Train control and supervision system (TC&S)
Our VAC-DMS network paging microphone is unidirectional with feedback and noise-suppressing capability and paging functionality in selected zones, available in a touchscreen or keypad version. It is also available with an extended keyboard for control and selection of more zones or other function selection.
The VAC-PA digital power amplifier range is one mountable rack unit and features minimum power consumption and higher efficiency. It helps save installation rack space and generates less heat to extend its performance and lifespan.
The range features:
- Single Channel: one 650W class-D power amplifier
- Dual-Channel: two 650W class-D power amplifier, can be bridged into one 1,300W
- Four-Channel: four 160W class-D power amplifier, can be bridged into one 320W + two 160W or two 320W
- Eight 80W Class-D power amplifier, can be bridged into one 160W + six 80W, two 160W + four 80W, three 160W + two 80W, or four 160W
- Eight 160W Class-D power amplifier, can be bridged into one 320W + six 160W, two 320W + four 160W, three 320W + two 160W, or four 320W
HEINRICH PA/PIDS integrated software, Enhanced Passenger Information Controlling Software (EPIC), can integrate with PIDS displays for real-time coordinated audio-visual announcements.
On integration with TC&S or automatic train supervision (ATS) systems, it can broadcast and display automated announcements, including train arrival, departure, non-stopping train, train not in service and timetable messages.
EPIC software can also be customised according to customer requirements in any language, colour, and appearance. It can be integrated with PIDS displays to publish train information and public advertisements.
Loudspeakers and digital line array solutions
HEINRICH has a wide range of loudspeakers with EN54-24 approval. Sizes can be customised from 3in-20in according to individual project requirements.
The range comprises:
- Ceiling loudspeakers CMS series: 2W, 6W, 8W, 10W, 12W, 15W, 20W, 25W, 30W, 40W, 60W and 80W
- Wall-mounted loudspeaker WS series: 6W, 8W, 10W, 12W, 15W, 20W, 30W, 40W, 60W, 80W, 120W, 150W
- Column loudspeaker: 10W, 20W, 30W, 40W
- Horn loudspeaker: 10W, 15W, 20W, 30W, 60W and 200W
- Explosion-proof loudspeaker: 15W, 30W, 60W
- Pendent loudspeaker: 10W, 20W
- Garden loudspeaker: 10W, 15W, 20W, 25W, 30W, 45W, 60W and 80W
- Digital active line array speaker: 1m to 10m
HEINRICH continues investment in the research and development (R&D) of its product range to ensure compatibility and compliance with all applicable industry standards.
As a leading company in the industry, our mission is to provide customers with high-quality sound and PA/VA solutions that can offer an improved, safer, easy-to-use, and more efficient solution under EN-54 certification. The experience of our R&D and customer/technical support team has allowed us to implement and respond rapidly to the demands of our various vertical markets with specific solutions.