Amberg Technologies has been a leading provider of specialised rail and tunnel measurement systems for more than 25 years. A unique combination of industry knowledge and engineering expertise has produced innovative and flexible systems, based on practical designs and user-friendly software. With worldwide support and service, these railway surveying solutions have won the trust and respect of both the rail and tunnelling industry.
Complete railway surveying system
Amberg Rail is the new solution for comprehensive railway surveying. Amberg Rail’s extensive functionality consists of the proven and established hardware configuration GRP System FX, new application-specific software, the GRP Fidelity integrated quality management system and a unique global support network.
Amberg Rail is based on the three application-specific solutions Amberg Slab Track, Amberg Tamping and Amberg Clearance. A dependable partner of the international railway industry, Amberg Technologies’ Amberg Rail application provides project-specific system solutions for the highest possible efficiency and flexibility in surveying for track construction and maintenance, and for clearance profile surveying.
- One unique, new software platform for all railway applications
- Specific modules per application with focus on application needs
- Clear split between office work and trackwork
- Proven hardware system GRP System FX for specific applications
- New technology enables automatic comprehensive railway surveys
- High quality technology with high return on investment
Integrated surveying system for slab track construction and maintenance
Identify and inspect track positions to millimetre tolerances with an integrated surveying solution for the construction and maintenance of slab track. Amberg Slab Track fetaures:
- Integrated slab track surveying solution (project management, measurement, evaluation and reporting)
- High-precision sensors for super-elevation and gauge measurement
- Determination of the track coordinates with the Leica TPS total station
- Real-time display of corrective values during track laying
- Professional graphic and numeric reporting of results of the as-built analysis
Track-alignment data and control-point-based tamping survey system
Amberg Tamping is a high-performance system solution for track-alignment data or control-point-based tamping survey. Features include:
- New project base data management for track design and measurement data
- Project data based on 3D track design or datum point track layout
- Correction data (lift and slew) in real time or as data disk for the track tamper
- Versatile tamping data editor
- Comprehensive reporting
- Option: integrated control point surveying and reporting
Real-time rail clearance assessment system
Exploit the comprehensive Amberg Clearance system solution to cover all your specific information requirements, from the identification of encroaching objects in real time to complete documentation of structures and clearance analyses including automatic clearance profile mapping.
This modular system solution for automatic clearance surveying is completed by typical railway analyses and documentation. Features include:
- One software suite with scalable functionality (Basic and Plus)
- Powerful management of project data
- Two different types of clearance measuring devices (motorised distometer Profiler 110 FX or high-speed laser scanner Profiler 5002/5003)
- System ready for 2D clearance gauging or 3D infrastructure gauging
- Results in real time
- Comprehensive evaluation, analyses and reporting
Amberg Technologies is your partner for development of proven system solutions with outstanding quality and reliability, which support the industry in its daily operation and provide extensive cost savings.