Grau Elektronik has introduced its DC / DC Converter KLB for 24V / 600V, 110V...
Grau Elektronik’s DC / DC converters offer a complete power solution, with no additional electronic (such as filters, transient protection or y-caps) or mechanical parts (such as heatsinks) required.
The DDB solution complies with IEC 50155 and EN 50121-3-2 standards, and offers the following features:
- Pout: 50W-500W
- Vin: 24V, 110V
- Vout: 12V, 24V, 48V
- Class S2: 10ms nominal load, with a full-input voltage range
- Reverse polarity protected at input
- TA: -40°C-85°C, with no de-rating
- No load, short circuit protected, no hiccup mode
- High efficiency of 87%-91% over whole input voltage range
- VIN: 43.2V-154V
- Robust, reliable and high-frequency 100kHz POWER MOSFET technology
- Output overvoltage monitor
- V2A steal housings designed for chassis (wall) mounting applications
- Printed circuit board (PCB): FR4, V0, TG: 150°C, four layers 70µm copper
- MTBF: 500’000h TA = 40°C nominal load (SN 29500, Siemens Norm)
Grau Elektronik has developed a transient recorder device which is able to measure and record...
Equipment manufacturers of propulsion systems for railway vehicles always, face the problem that there is...
In many cases an independent voltage source, beside the on-board battery, will be needed to...