Robust Eight-Port Ethernet Switch with Flexible Standard Configurations
The NM10 is a robust unmanaged eight-port ethernet switch in a compact box PC format and is available in four standard configurations. The flexible switch comes with either 100Mb or 1Gb ethernet interfaces, as well as a Class 2 wide range power supply.
Ethernet switch for track, road or industry
Conforming to EN 50155 and ISO 7637-2, the rugged ethernet switch reliably operates in the extended temperature range of -40°C to 70°C (85°C for ten minutes in accordance with Tx) in harsh road, railway and industrial applications.
In addition to the ethernet interface options of either 100Mb or 1Gb ethernet interfaces, the new switch is available with or without power over ethernet plus functionality (PoE+).
The NM10 is part of MEN’s family of robust Ethernet switches that withstand demanding and harsh environments. The rugged aluminum enclosure is not just for conduction cooling, which makes the NM10 fanless and maintenance-free, but also protects the enclosed electronics, meeting IP40 requirements.
All electrical components are soldered to resist shock and vibration, and are protected against dust and humidity through conformal coating. The ethernet channels are accessible on the front via robust M12 connectors.
The wide range power supply offers a voltage range from 14.4VDC to 154VDC. The supported voltage range from 24VDC to 110VDC allows the NM10 to conform to EN 50155 for railway and ISO 7637-2 for E-Mark certification in automotive applications.
- Unmanaged eight-port rugged ethernet switch
- Rugged aluminum enclosure with IP40 protection
- 10 / 100 / 1000 Base-T Ethernet channels via M12 connectors
- Ultra wide range power supply input (14.4VDC to 154VDC) with interruption class S2
- PoE+ power sourcing equipment (PSE) with up to 60W output power
- Fanless and maintenance-free
- -40°C to 85°C operating temperature
- Compliant to EN 50155 (railways) and ISO 7637-2 (E-mark for automotive)
For more information, please contact MEN Mikro.