The new Pixy Application Designer (PAD) is now available. Following intensive development work including a field study, PAD 3.2 has now been launched with a host of new features.
The Pixy Application Designer is a graphical development tool for rapid and intuitive software application configuration. It does not require specific programming knowledge and can offer considerable savings in time and money compared to conventional programming. PAD 3.2 is absolutely user-friendly and can be used both for X86 and on ARM platforms.
The top new features in brief:
- Use of vector graphics components with an extended template library.
- The new replay function can replay past events that were displayed on a Pixy Screenboard.
- Communication over CAN, CANopen and MVB.
- Easy language toggling within an application.
- Individual use of fonts and images (import function).
- Creation of a logic system to process events and actions.
- Newly designed project documentation generated at the click of a mouse.
- Option of creating a diagnostic system to process error messages.
The application, saved locally, is compiled by the PAD client and loaded straight to the Screenboard. Alternatively, the application can also be displayed locally on the PAD client and run in separate window. Changes to the application are simple and can be made at any time.