IDAC is offering a free simulation open day for those interested in learning about simulation techniques and software on Thursday 26 April 2012.
IDAC’s open day gives you the opportunity to meet IDAC’s computer aided engineering (CAE) experts and ask questions about your specialist field.
The event takes place at Airport House, Croydon on Thursday 26 April and runs from 10.30am to 3.30pm.
The day will be split into two parts with presentations on different simulation technologies and their applications in the morning, and breakout sessions after lunch where you can pose questions about analysis techniques with respect to your industrial field. The breakout sessions will include:
- FEA ( to include composites, dynamics, fatigue and heat transfer)
- CFD ( to include high and low speed simulations)
- Explicit dynamics (to include crash, explosion and drop tests)
- Electromagnetics (to include high and low frequency)
One attendee from each company will receive a £250 voucher which can be redeemed against services provided by IDAC. This is an all day event where lunch will be provided.
To register, please go to our online booking form at www.idac.co.uk/events/agenda.html#reg.
We will also be running open days on the following dates:
- Thursday 19th July 2012
- Thursday 18th October 2012
- Thursday 24th January 2013