OEM Technology Solutions partnered with ISaGRAF at the SPS/IPC/DRIVES exhibition in Nuremberg where they demonstrated their proven capability to service the rail industry with their PC3 series of programmable controllers.
Some of the key advantages of OEM controllers are:
- EN50155 compliant, a must for the railway industry
- Modular structure
- 14 analogue inputs per card and 4 to 8 analogue outputs per card
- Three communications modules (CANopen and 3 Serial with GPS)
- ISaGRAF compatibility including various programming languages (LD, FBD, SFC, ST, IL and FC)
- Cost effective – compared to competitors
To date, OEM has already implemented their PC Controllers into several rolling stock projects including:
- Train saloon and cab HVAC
- Tram vehicle location server
- Train door monitoring
The SPS/IPC/DRIVES exhibition is specifically for electric automation technology and was attended by more than 48,000 European visitors.