Simulation Open Day Announced for 9 June 2011
IDAC’s simulation open day is taking place on 9 June 2011.
IDAC is opening its doors to the engineering community free of charge. This is an opportunity for you meet computer aided engineering (CAE) simulation experts and ask questions about your specialist fields.
The day will be split into two parts, in the morning there will be presentations summarising IDAC’s activities including its software solutions. After lunch there will be a chance to attend one of four specialist breakout sessions where you can pose questions about analysis techniques with respect to your industrial application.
- Welcome & introduction 10:30 – 11:00
- Coffee break 11:00 – 11:30
- Simulation software solutions 11:30 – 12:30
- Lunch 12:30 – 13:30
- Break out sessions: FEA (to include composites, dynamics, fatigue & heat transfer) CFD (to include high & low speed simulations) Explicit Dynamics (to include Crash, Explosion & Drop Test) 13:30 – 14:30
- Electromagnetics (to include high & low frequency) wrap up 14:30 – 15:00
- One to one consultative sessions 15:00 – 16:00
The IDAC simulation open day is a quarterly event so should you be unable to attend this one, please let IDAC know if you would like to attend one of the future dates.